NCQA typically releases the survey tool at the same time it releases the standards. However, the 2020 Health Plan Survey Tool was released on March 30, 2020. This later release date is because we are enhancing the survey tool (click here for additional information) for Health Plan Accreditation to help improve the customer experience.
The 2020 Health Plan Accreditation Standards and Guidelines were released on July 29, 2019. At this time, you can order:
- ePub: A downloadable PDF version of the standards
- Web-based: A license to access a web-based version of the standards through IRT
- Either of the above methods will give you immediate access to the standards.
- The hard copy of the 2020 HP Standards and Guidelines was released on August 15, 2019.
- The 2020 HP Survey Tool was released on March 30, 2020.
Timeline of Standards Releases
|Date||What is being released?|
|July 29, 2019||ePub and web-based licenses for 2020 Health Plan Accreditation Standards and Guidelines available for purchase.|
|August 15, 2019||Hard copies of 2020 Health Plan Accreditation Standards and Guidelines available for purchase.|
|March 30, 2020||2020 Health Plan Survey Tool released (with standards included).|