NCQA’s HEDIS® Users Group (HUG) gives members access to the most recent information on HEDIS specifications, the latest developments in performance measurement and valuable insights into the entire HEDIS process. HUG members also have unique opportunities to engage with a community of professionals who produce, report and interpret HEDIS data.
HUG 2021-2022 Benefits
- A single-user e-pub version of Volume 2: Technical Specifications that includes all changes and clarifications from the Technical Update.
- Four web-based conferences, plus a bonus conference that addresses key HEDIS implementation issues. Session recordings and presentations are available to members after the conference.
- Subscription to the HUG Update, a monthly newsletter with timely technical information and policy updates for HEDIS and accreditation.
- A $200 voucher toward NCQA publications or products.
- A 10% discount on 1 or more copies of HEDIS e-pubs.
- A 50% discount on one registration for an NCQA education seminar (does not include some special events).
- A 50% discount on one registration for the Quality Innovation Series Measurement and Reporting Chapter.
Publications Available to Members
- Package 1: HEDIS Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
- Package 2: HEDIS Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6; Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Health Plans.
HUG packages are available in electronic format.
HUG membership fees vary by package selected. Click here for HUG Packages.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).