NCQA’s HEDIS® Users Group (HUG) gives members access to the most recent information on HEDIS specifications, the latest developments in performance measurement and valuable insights into the entire HEDIS process. HUG members also have unique opportunities to engage with a community of professionals who produce, report and interpret HEDIS data.
HUG 2020 Benefits
- A single-user e-pub version of Volume 2: Technical Specifications and another e-pub of Volume 2 that includes all changes and clarifications from the October Technical Update.
- Access to the HUG Member web page.
- Four web-based conferences, plus a bonus conference that addresses key HEDIS implementation issues. Session comments and presentations are posted to the HUG web page.
- Subscription to the HUG Update, a monthly newsletter with timely technical information and policy updates for HEDIS and accreditation.
- A $200 voucher toward NCQA publications or products.
- A 10% discount on 1 or more copies of HEDIS printed publications and e-pubs.
- A voucher worth 50% off one registration for an NCQA education seminar (does not include Online Learning and some special events).
- A voucher worth 50% off one registration for the Health Care Quality Congress.
- A $575 voucher toward the purchase of the Digital Measures Bundle for ECDS Reporting.
Publications Available to Members
- Package 1: HEDIS Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
- Package 2: HEDIS Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6; Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Health Plans.
Accreditation and Certification Users Group (ACUG)
ACUG membership offers an in-depth look at the most recent policy clarifications that impact organizations, discussions about best practices with other members and opportunities to work with NCQA staff in the product development process.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).