Join the NCQA Team
NCQA offers a distinct opportunity to transform lives. Our sole mission is to improve health care quality. Our staff achieves that by promoting measurement, transparency and accountability.
Our successful efforts to move quality to the top of the national agenda would not be possible without our diverse, energetic team that is dedicated to our mission.
NCQA Staff by the Numbers
- 350+: Number of employees and we’re recruiting even more.
- 75: Percentage of employees who are women.
- 29: Number of states where NCQA employees live and work. Not to mention our hometown, Washington DC.
- 31: Percentage of employees who work remotely at least one day a week.
- 73: Percentage of employees who would recommend NCQA as a great place to work.
We look forward to evaluating your credentials.
NCQA Employee Benefits
We designed our benefits program with our employees’ financial and health care needs in mind. We offer:
- Medical Insurance. Choice of health, dental and vision plan options—yes, all NCQA-Accredited. Domestic partner coverage is available for partners and dependent(s).
- Retirement Plans. Employer and Employee contribution plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Employee may set aside pre-tax earnings for medical and dependent care.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. NCQA pays premium for coverage that is two times your annual base salary to a maximum of $1,000,000.
- Disability Insurance. NCQA pays premium coverage for short-term and long-term disability insurance. Employees may purchase additional long-term disability insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation. NCQA provides insurance in the event you are injured while at work.
- Paid Time-Off (PTO). Employees earn all-purpose time off for vacation, illness or injury, and personal business.
- Parental Leave. New parents receive 2 weeks of parental leave to bond and care for their newborn or adopted child.
- Official Holidays. NCQA observes 10 holidays in addition to closing at noon the day before Thanksgiving, closing the day after Thanksgiving, and closing at noon on Christmas Eve.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Employees may consult our EAP for help with a variety of personal or workplace problems.
- Educational Assistance. Employees may receive up to $5,250 reimbursement annually for tuition and other education expenses or fees.
- SmartBenefits®/Parking. Employees may pay public transit costs on a pre-tax basis. They may also pay for certain monthly parking spaces on a pre-tax basis.
NCQA is a drug free workplace. NCQA recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals, and administers any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected statuses under applicable state and federal laws.