Quality Compass® lets you examine quality improvement and benchmark plan performance through online access to health plan HEDIS® and CAHPS® performance data. You can create custom reports for up to 3 trended years, comparing measures and benchmarks (averages and percentiles). Results in table and graph formats offer simple comparison of plan performance against competitors or benchmarks.
Order Quality Compass
For ordering assistance, corporate family licenses or license packages for more than 30 users, submit an inquiry through My NCQA.
How to Order the Correct Data Set
Order Quality Compass based on:
- Product line.
- Number of users.
- Years of data.
- Data Exporter option.
Follow these steps to make sure you choose the right product.
- Choose the product line of data:
*Quality Compass Medicare contains the latest HEDIS data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, along with NCQA averages and percentiles. Medicare CAHPS data are not included in the license.
- Select data years:
- Current year’s data: Most recent year of HEDIS data.
- Trended data: Up to 3 years of trended data.
- Decide whether to add the optional Data Exporter—perfect for enhanced analysis and research—that lets you:
- Download custom-built reports directly from the online tool into MS Excel.
- Get access to the complete All-Measure Download (based on years purchased).
- Access confidence intervals exclusive to the Data Exporter and not included in standard editions of Quality Compass.
- Select the number of licensed users:
- Single user.
- 2–10 users.
- 11–20 users.
- 21–25 users.
- 26–30 users.
- 31+ users (contact NCQA for additional information).
Log Into Quality Compass
Already a user? Log into Quality Compass at www.qualitycompass.org.
Quality Compass data are released for each product line at different times of the year. Dates for 2018:
- Commercial: End of July.
- Medicaid: End of September.
- Medicare: End of October.