Quality Compass®: Benchmark and Compare Quality Data
Quality Compass® lets you examine quality improvement and benchmark plan performance through online access to health plan HEDIS® and CAHPS® performance data. You can create custom reports for up to 3 trended years, comparing measures and benchmarks (averages and percentiles). Results in table and graph formats offer simple comparison of plan performance against competitors or benchmarks.Quality Compass also includes supplemental files available for purchase for those interested in Exchange plan performance results on Quality Rating System (QRS) measures and member experience survey results.
For assistance with placing an order, contact NCQA Customer Support at 888-275-7585. For assistance with corporate family licenses or license packages for 30 users or more, submit an inquiry through MyNCQA. Please refer to the Quality Compass License Agreement for further product information.
ANTICIPATED RELEASE DATES
All Quality Compass 2022 (MY 2021) products are now available. Anticipated dates for 2023 (MY 2022) products are:
HOW TO ORDER THE CORRECT DATA SET
Choose the product line of data:
* Quality Compass Medicare contains the latest HEDIS data from the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services, along with NCQA averages and percentiles. Medicare CAHPS are not included in the license. Quality Compass 2022 (MY2021) Medicare trended data products will not include results for Measurement Year 2019.
Select data years:
- Current year’s data: Most recent year of HEDIS data.
- Trended data: Select to include 1 or 2 years of additional data.
Decide whether to add the optional Data Exporter
Perfect for enhanced analysis and research—that lets you:
- Download custom-built reports directly from the online tool into MS Excel.
- Get access to the complete All-Measure Download (based on years purchased).
- Access confidence intervals exclusive to the Data Exporter and not included in standard editions of Quality Compass.
Select the number of licensed users:
- Single user.
- 2–10 users.
- 11–20 users.
- 21–25 users.
- 26–30 users.
- 31+ users (contact NCQA for additional information).
WATCH THE CHRONICLES TO LEARN MORE
Tune into the Quality Compass Chronicles to learn more about the data contained within the product and its functionality.
Watch this video for an introduction into the Quality Compass tool and how it is commonly used by health plans and other health care organizations. This short video discusses how to use this product to compare hundreds of health plans within three different product lines: Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare as well as how to navigate within Quality Compass.
Watch this short clip for a quick tutorial of the Quality Compass tool and for a glimpse at the frequently accessed files available for download. Also learn more about our purchase options like Data Exporter and what is included when purchasing that option.