General Advertising and Marketing Guidelines
NCQA’s Guidelines for Advertising and Marketing:
- Apply to all NCQA customers.
- Apply to any organizations that mention NCQA in publicity and marketing materials.
- Include guidance on trademarks and graphical symbols.
Program-Specific Guidelines and Seals
These program-specific rules cover:
- How to describe NCQA Accreditation, Certification, Recognition or Ratings.
- Approved graphics (seals) to represent programs.
- Approved quotes for press releases.