Oncology medical homes align systems and resources with coordinated care focused on cancer patients and their needs. Studies show that the medical home model reduces fragmentation, supports shared decision making and improves the patient experience.
NCQA Oncology Medical Home Recognition provides the framework that enables practices to:
- Implement processes to increase delivery of high-value care.
- Reduce complications, ED visits and decrease hospital admissions.
- Improve the quality of care and decrease costs.
- Increase practice efficiency and workflows.
- Provide the patient-centered care that patients and caregivers want.
- Set the foundation for negotiating value-based payment arrangements with payers.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.