Credentials Verification Organization Benefits & Support
Credentials Verification Organization (CVO) Certification supports operational performance and marketplace competitiveness. Organizations seeking certification receive resources and support to help them during and after the evaluation process.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
CVO standards provide a framework for implementing industry best practices to help organizations:
- Deliver efficient, accurate credentials verification.
- Align with state requirements.
- Enhance business operations.
- Expand revenue streams and secure new contracts.
- NCQA is the largest accreditor of health plans.
- Demonstrate their program’s quality to employers, regulatory agencies, health plans and MBHOs.
WHERE CAN I FIND RESOURCES?
Find information about NCQA CVO Certification here:
- Standards and Guidelines: The complete standards and guidelines, including the intent and scope of review.
- Interactive Review Tool: Includes the complete standards and guidelines; you can also determine your organization’s survey readiness—the tool calculates your potential survey score. Learn more about the IRT and view online trainings.
- The Policy Clarification Support (PCS) system, My NCQA and FAQs can help you interpret NCQA standards.
- Policy Updates: Lists corrections, clarifications and policy changes to our stated Standards and Guidelines.
- Education and Training: A variety of training options from on-demand, web-based programs to live, in-person seminars.
- Advertising Guidelines: Create clear, factual and accurate advertising and marketing materials.
- Seals: Print-friendly graphics for use in promoting an NCQA Certification status.