It provides a framework for organizations to implement industry best practices that help them accurately and efficiently verify practitioner credentials.
The standards help credentials verification organizations identify gaps for improvement and align their services with those desired by potential contracting organizations.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
CVO Certification is designed to ensure that organizations can maintain a high-quality network for members and contracted clients. The standards help organizations:
- Deliver efficient, accurate credentials verification.
- Align with state requirements.
- Enhance business operations.
- Expand revenue streams and secure new contracts.
- NCQA is the largest accreditor of health plans.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right to receive more information about this program or to speak to an NCQA program expert.