Education & Training: Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
NCQA supports health centers that want to become PCMHs.
NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
- Attaining and Maintaining PCMH Recognition: A Live Webinar – July 29, 2020
- COVID, Telehealth and the Impact on Health Centers – October 19, 2020
Members of the Taskforce on Telehealth Policy (TTP) share key report findings followed by discussion on maximizing the use of technology to make health centers and the medical home model operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Person Driven Outcomes: A New Approach for Delivering Quality Care – November 5, 2020
NCQA’s research has identified a promising approach for developing individualized outcomes—person-driven outcomes. This interactive session discusses how to implement approach, its potential impact and alignment with Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. View the slide deck here.
- PCMH Office Hours – November 5, 2020
This session provides an overview of NCQA’s Quality Performance Assessment Support System (Q-PASS). NCQA experts discuss Q-PASS functionality, what’s new and respond to participant questions in this interactive forum.
Q-PASS Q&A – Occurring twice monthly, NCQA staff answer your questions about the Q-PASS system and discuss system changes and updates.
PCMH Office Hours – This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions live!
- Tuesday, December 8, 1:00–2:00 pm
Featured Topic: Pain Management
- Tuesday, January 12, 2:00–3:00 pm
Featured Topic: PCMH Annual Reporting
- Wednesday, February 3, 11:00 am –12:00 pm
Featured Topic: COVID-19 Reopening/Return to PCMH
- Tuesday, March 2, 3:00–4:00 pm
Featured Topic: High Risk Population
- No teleconferences are this time – check back soon!
Registration is not required for teleconferences! The presentation can be accessed on the Training Section page, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 929-229-5275 | Conference ID: 988 222 56