NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
PCMH Office Hours This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions live!
- Tuesday September 10, 3:00–4:00 pm
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 1. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, August 15 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- Thursday, September 19 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 2. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Thursday, August 22 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- Monday, September 23 2:00–4:00 pm EST
Registration is not required for teleconferences! The presentation can be accessed on the Training Section page, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 1(844) 676-8471 | Conference ID: 1362694