NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
PCMH Office Hours. This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions.
Monday, January 7 2:30–3:30 pm
Tuesday, February 5 10:00–11:00 am
Monday, March 4 3:00–4:00 pm
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 1. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Wednesday, January 16 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Thursday, February 7 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- Monday, March 11 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 2. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Wednesday, January 23 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Thursday, February 14 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Tuesday, March 19 2:00–4:00 pm EST
The presentation can be accessed here, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 1(844) 676-8471 | Conference ID: 1400361