Education & Training: Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
NCQA supports health centers that want to become PCMHs.
NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
Attaining and Maintaining PCMH Recognition: A Live Webinar – July 29, 2020
Q-PASS Q&A – Occurring twice monthly, NCQA staff answer your questions about the Q-PASS system and discuss system changes and updates.
PCMH Office Hours – This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions live!
- Tuesday, October 6, 2:00–3:00 pm
Featured Topic: High Performing Health Centers
- Wednesday, Nvoember 4, 11:00am–12:00 pm
Featured Topic: Q-PASS Overview
- Tuesday, December 8, 1:00–2:00 pm
Featured Topic: Pain Management
- PCMH Standards, Part 1. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Wednesday, October 14, 2:00-4:00 pm
- PCMH Standards, Part 2. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2:00-4:00 pm
Registration is not required for teleconferences! The presentation can be accessed on the Training Section page, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 929-229-5275 | Conference ID: 988 222 56