NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
PCMH Office Hours This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions live!
- Tuesday, April 14, 11:00 am –12:00 pm
Featured Topic: Health Centers, PCMH & COVID-19: an NCQA discussion
- Wednesday, May 6, 10:00–11:00 am
Featured Topic: Social Determinants of Health
- Tuesday, June 9, 2:00–3:00 pm
Featured Topic: Behavioral Health
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 1. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Wednesday, April 15 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Tuesday, May 12 10:00 am–12:00 pm EST
- Thursday, June 11 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 2. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, April 21 10:00 am–12:00 pm EST
- Wednesday, May 20 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Tuesday, June 16 2:00–4:00 pm EST
Registration is not required for teleconferences! The presentation can be accessed on the Training Section page, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 1(844) 379-3953 | Conference ID: 1362694