NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
GRIP Open Forum. This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions live.
Monday, November 1 2:00–3:00 pm
Tuesday, December 4 3:00–4:00 pm
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 1. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, October 16 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Wednesday, November 7 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- Tuesday, December 11 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 2. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, October 23 10:00–12:00 pm EST
- Thursday, November 15 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Tuesday, December 18 2:00–4:00 pm EST
Registration is not required for teleconferences! The presentation can be accessed on the Education & Training page, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 1(844) 379-3953 | Conference ID: 1362694