NCQA’s Government Recognition Initiative & Projects (GRIP) team provides training and technical assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Both online training and teleconferences are available.
PCMH Office Hours. This interactive forum is designed to address customer questions related to PCMH standards, the application and survey process. NCQA staff will respond to questions.
Tuesday, April 2 2:30–3:30 pm
Tuesday, May 7 10:00–11:00 am
Monday, June 3 3:00–4:00 pm
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 1. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, April 11 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Thursday, May 16 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- Tuesday, June 11 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- PCMH 2017 Standards, Part 2. NCQA staff discuss the basic content of concepts and documentation requirements.
- Tuesday, April 23 2:00–4:00 pm EST
- Thursday, May 23 1:00–3:00 pm EST
- Monday, June 17 2:00–4:00 pm EST
The presentation can be accessed here, and use this teleconference line:
Teleconference line: 1(844) 676-8471 | Conference ID: 1400361