5 Topics and Themes
The future of HEDIS focuses on 5 core ideas:
- Allowable Adjustments: New flexibility lets users modify measures without changing their clinical intent.
- Licensing and Certification: Updated requirements ensure accuracy of measure results.
- Digital Measures: HEDIS specifications that download directly into users’ data systems bring new ease.
- Electronic Clinical Data Systems (ECDS): This new reporting method helps clinical data create insight for managing the health of individuals and groups.
- Schedule Change: A new schedule gives users more time by giving them complete measure specs sooner—11 months earlier than the current timeline.
Webinars: The Future of HEDIS
Learn where HEDIS is headed in this webinar series:
- The Basics: July 12, 2019
Get the recording, slides and transcript in our archives below.
- Episode 2: September 27, 2019
Get answers to common questions about digital measures, ECDS and more. See our archives below.
- Let’s Get Technical: Digital Measures & ECDS: October 30, 2019
The discussion gets more technical. Please register for the webinar.
- Episode 4: December 10, 2019
Again, the focus will be technical. Save the date. And make sure you’re on our mailing list so we know to invite you.
Digital Quality Summit
The Digital Quality Summit convenes quality improvement stakeholders from across the health IT spectrum to work to improve coordination across disciplines and advance communication of health care information systems.
NCQA brings a cross section of health care professionals together in learning collaboratives to develop solutions and best practices in various areas of digital quality measures.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).