Apply For HRSA Support of NCQA’s PCMH Recognition Program
HRSA supports participating health centers and Look-Alike fees for both NCQA initial and renewal PCMH Recognition. When applying for the HRSA PCMH initiative, health centers and Look-Alikes with current Recognition are strongly encouraged to submit their Notice of Intent (NOI) 3 to 6 months prior to their expiration date.
APPLY FOR HRSA SUPPORT (SUBMIT AN NOI TO HRSA)
Community health centers can use this link to find step-by-step information for completing their center’s Notice of Intent (NOI): HRSA Accreditation and Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Initiative | Bureau of Primary Health Care. If you already submitted your NOI, you can confirm its status with HRSA via the BPHC contact form.
To submit an NOI, Look-Alikes can navigate to the BPHC contact form, go to Look-Alike Designation, select the Accreditation and Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition (APCMH) – LAL option and then select the Notice of Intent option from the drop-down menu. To submit a PCMH Recognition certificate, select the Updating Recognition and Accreditation Certificates option from the drop-down menu.
Please consider submitting your NOI as soon as possible.
If the sites in question are no longer operational, please alert your Representative (“Ask a Question” in Q-PASS) so we can update our records.
Please direct questions to HRSA via the BPHC contact form.
APPLY A HRSA DISCOUNT CODE DURING Q-PASS ENROLLMENT
HRSA’s support allows health centers to enroll in the PCMH Recognition program at no cost. There are two ways to apply an NCQA HRSA discount code during the Q-PASS enrollment process, depending on your practice site’s current status:
Either give this section its own color or someway to distinguish it from section above/below it
Follow these steps to apply a HRSA discount code during Q-PASS enrollment.
First-Time Annual Reporting After a Transforming Review
- Click Apply Discount, enter the code in the field and click Apply Discount Now. A message will display that the code is pending approval. Discount codes are generally approved within 5–7 business days (and often sooner).
- Once the discount code is approved, click Create Invoice.
- Your order number will display; this is also your invoice number. Click it to complete the transaction. There should be no payment due if you entered the HRSA discount code.
- Your enrollment information will display. Click Complete Enrollment.
- You will receive an email with information about your NCQA Representative and next steps to earning NCQA PCMH Recognition. Your NCQA representative will contact you to set up your kick-off call.
Second (Third, Fourth…) Year Submitting Annual Reporting
- Click Create Invoice. If you do not have the option to create an invoice, or if an alert displays that approval is needed, contact your NCQA representative.
- Your order number will display; this is also your invoice number. Click it to complete the transaction. There should be no payment due if you previously used the HRSA discount code for a review.
ALWAYS ENTER HRSA-H CODE and BPHC SITE IDS IN Q-PASS
HRSA H-80 funded health centers must have an accurate grant number (HRSA-H code) and BPHC Site IDs in Q-PASS in order to qualify for/access HRSA support for the PCMH Recognition process. Q-PASS allows you to enter their HRSA ID for tracking purposes and financial support.
HRSA Sponsored Health Center
- Grantee Number/HRSA H80 – H80CS, followed by 5 digits (e.g., H80CSXXXXX)
BPHC Site IDs – BPS-H80, followed by 6 digits (e.g., BPS-H80-XXXXX)
HRSA Look-Alike Health Center
- Grantee Number/LAL Code – LALCS, followed by 5 digits (e.g., LALCSXXXXX)
- BPHC Site IDs – BPS-LAL, followed by 6 digits (e.g., BPS-LAL-XXXXX)
USING HRSA CODES IN Q-PASS
NCQA provides resources to ensure that health centers can pursue and maintain PCMH Recognition without diverting time and energy from patient care. Many resources are accessible online.