Enrolling in Recognition via Q-PASS
The entire recognition process is managed through the Q-PASS system.
The entire recognition process is managed through the Q-PASS system. Upload documentation, track your progress, manage practice sites and clinicians, and pay recognition fees in Q-PASS. Enrolling in Q-PASS starts the recognition process.
Before You Enroll
Sign in to Q-PASS. If your organization is currently recognized and you have an existing account:
- Your Q-PASS login is the same as your My.NCQA login. Enter the account email and password. Search for your organization in Q-PASS. Claim your organization if it is in Q-PASS.
- If you don’t see your organization in Q-PASS, you will need to create it. Enter the required information in the fields.
If your organization is not currently recognized:
Create a new account at qpass.ncqa.org and add your organization into the system.
Steps For Enrolling
- Step 1: Add practice sites.
- Step 2: Add the recognition program for which you want to be recognized.
- Step 3: Set up clinicians.
- Step 4: Sign legal agreements.
- Step 5: Generate the invoice and pay.
- Step 6: Review your information and complete enrollment.
Once you’re enrolled, an NCQA representative will contact you to set up a kick-off call.
A step-by-step guide can be found in Appendix A of the Getting Started Toolkit. You can download the toolkit here.