This section contains the tools and the information you need to renew recognition or manage practices. You will also find resources to help guide you through the Annual Reporting process.
Renewing Your Recognition Using The Redesigned Process
If your NCQA-Recognized PCMH practice is recognized using the 2014 or 2011 standards and approaching renewal, you will renew using a streamlined process.
- Process for Existing PCMH 2014 Level 3 Practices/PCMH 2017
- Process for All Other Currently Recognized Practices
Annual Reporting sustains a practice’s recognition and encourages continuous quality improvement. Practices will attest to some policies and procedures and submit evidence (documentation or measurement data) to NCQA to prove they meet requirements.
Promoting Your Recognition
Earning NCQA PCMH Recognition sets you apart from your peers in attracting patients and contracting with payers. Promote your status with these tools.
- Download the seal signifying your recognition and view the marketing guidelines for NCQA Recognition Programs.
Recognized practices are listed in the NCQA Report Cards on the NCQA website. The directory can be searched by practices and clinicians.
Adding or Deleting Practices
Organizations that want to bring additional practices through recognition must do so through the Q-PASS system using the current PCMH Standards. Organizations that have multi-site recognition can add new sites. New practices can use credit earned from the corporate survey tool to earn recognition at an accelerated pace.
The following materials are available in the PCMH Standards and Guidelines download and can assist you in this process:
- Review the PCMH 2011 and PCMH 2014 Corporate Credit Transition Shared Credit Tables found in the PCMH 2017 Standards and Guidelines document for details. These can be found in by downloading the Standards & Guidelines document and going to the “Resources” folder.
- Use this worksheet when adding and deleting clinicians.