PCMH Benefits and Practice Transformation Support
Because PCMHs play a key role in achieving the “triple aim” of better quality, better patient experience and reduced cost, there are a variety of initiatives, tools and programs that help practices earn recognition.
Benefits and Support for Practices
Documents and Publications
PCMH Standards and Guidelines: Includes the following:
- Requirements for PCMH Recognition.
- Quality Improvement Worksheet.
- Record Review Workbook.
- Getting Started Toolkit.
Annual Reporting Requirements:
- Requirements for sustaining your NCQA PCMH recognition for Annual reporting Period 4/3/2017-12/31/2018.
- Requirements for sustaining your NCQA PCMH recognition for Annual Reporting Period 1/1/19-12/31/19.
PCMH Measures Crosswalk:
- PCMH Measures serve many purposes and satisfy many of our program’s requirements.
See the comparison.
MACRA and PCMH
MACRA rewards clinicians who earn NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) and Patient-Centered Specialty Practices (PCSP) Recognition. Learn more.
Benefits to Practices, Clinicians and Patients
NCQA PCMH Recognition Benefits Everybody: The Practice, Clinicians and Patients. See How.
Board MOC Credits
Many clinicians can receive board maintenance of certification credits for practicing within an NCQA-Recognized PCMH. Find Out How.
Evidence of PCMH Recognition
The latest research on the Patient-Centered Medical Home and its impact on quality, cost and patient experience. View the Evidence.
Because NCQA PCMH Recognition is associated with lower costs and better quality, many payers offer incentives, support or physician tiering to support practices that earn NCQA PCMH Recognition. Learn More.
Sponsorship helps us make programs like PCMH possible.