NCQA-recognized Patient-Centered Medical Homes deliver high quality care that research has shown can lead to lower costs, improved patient experience and better health outcomes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition provides the framework that enables practices to:
- Implement processes to increase delivery of high-value care. This includes prevention and good chronic care management.
- Improve the quality of care and decrease costs.
- Increase practice efficiency and workflows.
- Provide the patient-centered care that patients want.
- Set the foundation for negotiating value-based payment arrangements with payers.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.