PCMH Certified Content Expert Exam
The NCQA PCMH Content Expert Certification computer-based exam is offered quarterly at secure testing locations across the country. It is 3 hours in duration, and there are 150 multiple- choice questions.
PCMH 2018/2019 CCE Exam Schedule
- Quarter 1: February 25–March 9, 2020
- Quarter 2: June 2–June 15, 2020
- Quarter 3: September 8–September 21, 2020
- Quarter 4: December 1–December 14, 2020
How to Register for Exam
Go to www.goamp.com to schedule and register for an exam. You have 1 year of eligibility to take your exam after completing the two required seminars.
Here are the steps to schedule and register:
- Select category: Healthcare.
- Select program: National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Select examination: PCMH Content Expert CertificationTM.
- Scroll and select: Register for this Exam.
- Create account: Use your 9-digit Candidate ID number.
Call the help desk at 888-519-9901 with login questions.