PCMH Certified Content Expert Exam
The NCQA PCMH Content Expert Certification computer-based exam is offered quarterly at secure testing locations across the country. It is 3 hours in duration, and there are 150 multiple- choice questions.
PCMH CCE Exam Schedule
- Quarter 4: December 1–December 14, 2020
- Quarter 1: February 23–March 8, 2021
- Quarter 2: June 1–June 14, 2021
- Quarter 3: September 7–September 20, 2021
- Quarter 4: November 30 –December 13, 2021
- Quarter 1: February 22–March 7, 2022
- Quarter 2: May 31–June 13, 2022
- Quarter 3: September 6–September 19, 2022
- Quarter 4: November 29–December 12, 2022
How to Register for Exam
Go to www.goamp.com to schedule and register for an exam. You have 1 year of eligibility to take your exam after completing the two required seminars.
Here are the steps to schedule and register:
- Select category: Healthcare.
- Select program: National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Select examination: PCMH Content Expert CertificationTM.
- Scroll and select: Register for this Exam.
- Create account: Use your 9-digit Candidate ID number.
Call the help desk at 888-519-9901 with login questions.