2022-2023 PCMH CCE Quality Award Winners!
October 21, 2022 · NCQA Communications
The PCMH CCE Quality Awards recognizes outstanding Certified Content Expert, or CCEs, who have been nominated for their work supporting practices with transformation and maintenance of PCMH Recognition. Each year NCQA puts out a call for nominations asking Recognized practices and PCMH stakeholders to nominate CCEs who they feel are working at the top of the field.
Denean Anderson, PCMH CCE
Patient Advocate of Capital Area Health Network in Richmond, VA
“Denean wears multiple hats and is a key player in helping us achieve our goals and serve our community. Her willingness to take on difficult projects like the PCMH Committee has led our organization to successfully achieve and maintain our PCMH Recognition across our multi-sites!”
Susanne Campbell, RN, MS, PCMH CCE
Senior Program Administrator of Care Transformation Collaborative of Rhode Island
“Susanne has led the statewide effort to transform adult and pediatric practices to the PCMH model of care and to assist practices in achieving their NCQA recognition. With 184 practices currently recognized as a patient-centered medical home, Rhode Island has one of the highest per capita rates of practices with NCQA recognition.”
Awardees met the following criteria:
- Significant contributions toward practice transformation resulting in achieving NCQA PCMH Recognition.
- In-depth knowledge, experience and performance with NCQA PCMH program standards, guidelines, documentation and the Recognition process.
- Being an organized, goal-oriented, team player, coach and advocate with a positive attitude.
Nominate Your CCE
Nominate your PCMH CCE for the 2023–2024 awards today! Nominees must hold an active NCQA certification. Deadline for nominations is July 31.
Nominations require the following information:
- Your organization and contact information.
- The CCE’s contact information.
- A brief description of your organization or practice’s characteristics (e.g., single or multi-site, private, hospital based, population served, location).
- Number of practices and/or submissions the CCE has supported.
- A brief description of the CCE’s accomplishments and contributions and why you are nominating them; for example, initiatives, projects or systems the CCE implemented that had a significant impact on your patients or organization.