The PCMH CCE Quality Awards recognizes outstanding Certified Content Expert , or CCEs, who have been nominated for their work supporting practices with transformation and maintenance of PCMH Recognition. Each year NCQA puts out a call for nominations asking Recognized practices and PCMH stakeholders to nominate CCEs who they feel are working at the top of the field.
2020-2021 PCMH CEC Award Winners
NCQA thanks everyone who nominated CCEs for the 2020-2021 Awards. We are pleased to announce the awardees:
- Bonni R. Brownlee MHA, CPHQ, PCMH CCE
Clinical Practice Transformation Specialist | Brownlee Healthcare Quality Solutions
- Grace Scharf, MS, MPA, PCMH CCE
Assistant Director in Ambulatory Care, Quality Improvement | NYC Health + Hospitals
- Karen Taubert RN, BSN, MBA, PCMH CCE
Senior Consultant | Comagine Health
Nominate an outstanding CCE!
NCQA is accepting nominations for the 2021-2022 PCMH CCE Quality award.
Certified content experts play an integral role in helping practices transform into a patient centered medical home. To acknowledge their excellent work, NCQA is accepting nominations from recognized practices and others working with CCEs.
Award winners will be announced this fall.
NCQA will use the following criteria to choose awardees:
- Significant contributions towards practice transformation resulting in a practice or practices achieving NCQA PCMH recognition.
- In depth knowledge, experience and performance with NCQA PCMH program standards, guidelines, documentation and recognition process.
- Personal characteristics also considered to include positive team player, coach and advocate, organized, attention to detail and goal oriented.
Award Details and Instructions
Nominees must hold an active certification with NCQA.
Deadline to apply: July 31, 2021.
Nominations require the following information:
- Your organization and contact information.
- The CCE’s contact information.
- Briefly describe your organization or the practice characteristics (single site, multi-site, private, hospital based, population served, location, etc.).
- Number of practices and/or submissions the CCE has supported.
- Briefly describe (500 words or less) accomplishments and contributions towards achieving quality for an NCQA Recognized PCMH. What makes your CCE special and why you are nominating them for this award. What special initiatives, projects or systems has this CCE implemented that had a significant impact on your patients or organization?