Nominate an outstanding CCE!
NCQA is accepting nominations for the 2020-2021 PCMH CCE Quality award.
Certified content experts play an integral role in helping practices transform into a patient centered medical home. To acknowledge their excellent work, NCQA is accepting nominations from recognized practices and others working with CCEs.
Winners will be announced late this fall.
NCQA will use the following criteria to choose awardees:
• Significant contributions towards practice transformation resulting in a practice or practices achieving NCQA PCMH recognition.
• In depth knowledge, experience and performance with NCQA PCMH program standards, guidelines, documentation and recognition process.
• Personal characteristics also considered to include positive team player, coach and advocate, organized, attention to detail and goal oriented.
Award Details and Instructions
Nominees must hold an active certification with NCQA.
Deadline to apply: Has been extended through August 30, 2020.
Nominations require the following information:
- Your organization and contact information.
- The CCE’s contact information.
- Briefly describe your organization or the practice characteristics (single site, multi-site, private, hospital based, population served, location, etc.).
- Briefly describe (500 words or less) accomplishments and contributions towards achieving quality for an NCQA Recognized PCMH. What makes your CCE special and why you are nominating them for this award.