Wellness and Health Promotion Benefits & Support
NCQA Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification benefits impact operational performance and marketplace competitiveness.Organizations seeking certification receive resources and support to help them during and after the evaluation process.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
Wellness and Health Promotion standards provide a framework for organizations to implement industry best practices and apply evidence-based methods to:
- Deliver effective, high-value programs.
- Align with employer needs.
- Evaluation areas help vendors structure their programs to meet employer needs.
- Demonstrate your program’s quality to employers, consumers, and health plans.
- Increase contracting opportunities by meeting NCQA Accreditation/Certification contractor requirements.
WHERE CAN I FIND RESOURCES?
Find information about NCQA Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification here:
- Standards and Guidelines: The complete standards and guidelines, including the intent and scope of review.
- Interactive Review Tool: Includes the complete standards and guidelines; you can also determine your organization’s survey readiness—the tool calculates your potential survey score. Learn more about the IRT and view online trainings.
- The Policy Clarification Support (PCS) system, My NCQA and FAQs can help you interpret NCQA standards.
- Policy Updates: Lists corrections, clarifications and policy changes to our stated Standards and Guidelines.
- Education and Training: A variety of training options from on-demand, web-based programs to live, in-person seminars.
- Advertising Guidelines: Create clear, factual and accurate advertising and marketing materials.
- Seals: Print-friendly graphics for use in promoting an NCQA Accreditation status.