Pricing is based on multiple factors. Full pricing information can be obtained by submitting a request through My NCQA.
FAQ Directory: Wellness and Health Promotion
8.24.2018 What is the price for Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification?
8.24.2018 What are the Accreditation/Certification requirements?
8.24.2018 What other organizations have earned Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification?
8.24.2018 Are there any other documents or information that will help me get started with Accreditation/Certification?
- Accreditation/Certification Process and Timeline: identifies key steps, timing and resources to successfully seek Certification.
- Standards and Guidelines: provides the comprehensive descriptions of the standards, including the intent and the scope of review.
- Interactive Survey Tool: includes the complete standards and guidelines and allows your organization to determine its readiness for a survey by responding to each standard. The tool calculates your survey score.
8.24.2018 How do I get started with Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification?
8.24.2018 What is the process for earning Accreditation/Certification?
The first step to earning accreditation/certification is a discussion with an NCQA program expert. Purchase and review the program resources, conduct a gap analysis and submit your online application.
Align your organization’s processes with the standards. NCQA conducts the survey and determines your accreditation status within 30 days of the final review.
See a step-by-step process.
8.24.2018 What organizations are eligible Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification?
Any organization that provides wellness and health promotion services can apply for accreditation/certification if it:
- Provides wellness services, either directly or through a service agreement, and
- Provides wellness services for at least three months before survey submission, and
- Has a process for monitoring, evaluating and improving the quality and safety of services provided to eligible participants.
8.24.2018 How long will it take to earn Accreditation/Certification?
8.24.2018 Where can I find the Accreditation/Certification Standards and Guidelines?
8.24.2018 What is Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification?
NCQA Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification evaluates full and limited scope wellness program performance against the standards. Programs should appropriately address implementing a workplace program, protecting private health information and empowering participants to improve their health.
8.24.2018 How does Accreditation/Certification help my organization?
|NCQA Wellness and Health Promotion Accreditation/Certification focuses on services most desired by employers and health plans as well as expected by consumers. It provides a framework for organizations to implement industry best practices and apply evidence-based methods proven to support health and improve outcomes.|
The standards help health and wellness organizations identify gaps for improvement and align their services with those desired by potential contracting organizations.
5.01.2015 What specific regulatory actions must be reported?
Specific Regulatory Actions to be Reported
The organization must report the occurrence of any of the following actions by any federal or state regulatory authority:
- Issuance of Intermediate Sanctions and/or suspension of enrollment by CMS or any other federal or state regulatory authority.
- Issuance of any fine equal to or exceeding $50,000 related to Organization’s operations by CMS or any other federal or state regulatory authority.
- Issuance of any request for a corrective action by any federal or state regulatory authority where the substance of such corrective action relates to the Organization’s handling of utilization management decisions, network adequacy, benefit denials, complaints, grievances, appeals or other important patient safety matters.
The above actions are referred to as the “final determination” within the Agreement.