NCQA on-demand video training tutorials help you understand how to use the Interactive Review Tool (IRT)—NCQA’s updated web-based platform for conducting a self-assessed readiness evaluation and managing the Accreditation/Certification Survey process.
NCQA encourages you to watch the video training tutorials first, then join a Webinar session to ask questions. Webinars include Q&A from the tutorials and collect feedback on IRT experience. There are two sessions:
- Presubmission Q&A and Feedback: The readiness evaluation and survey preparation.
- Postsubmission Q&A and Feedback: The survey process, from submission to final report.
Products Used in the IRT platform
NCQA uses IRT for the following surveys:
- Accreditation of Case Management for LTSS
- Case Management Accreditation
- Disease Management Accreditation
- Health Plan Accreditation
- Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization Accreditation
- Population Health Program Accreditation
- Wellness & Health Promotion Accreditation
- Credentialing Verification Organization Certification
- Disease Management Accreditation Certification
- Health Information Products Certification
- Utilization Management and Credentialing Certification
- Wellness & Health Promotion Certification
- Multicultural Health Care Distinction
On-Demand Video Tutorials and Tip Sheets
On-demand video tutorials walk through how to use IRT for specific tasks. NCQA encourages you to watch them before you use the IRT and before you attend Webinar Q&A sessions.
- IRT Key Functionality: Dashboard, Details Tab, Document Library, Timeline, Validation, Score Summary, Reports
- Navigating in IRT: Actions Button, Navigation Tree, Element-Level Tabs
- Managing Users in IRT: Adding Users and Assigning Roles
- How to Complete Specific Tasks in IRT: Readiness Evaluation, Submit in IRT, Review and Respond to Issues, Host Survey Call, Respond to Issues, Comment at Preliminary Report, Review Final Report
- IRT Linked Licenses: Tips for SSME, Multiple Product, National Surveys
- IRT Resources and Training Support Page: Tip Sheets, System Help and More
Click here for IRT tip sheets including step-by-step instructions for how to use the IRT throughout the survey process.
Q&A and Feedback Webinars
Before Submitting Your Survey
Learn more about using IRT to prepare your survey: how to set up the survey tool, use the Document Library, complete the self-assessment, finalize the survey tool, complete the readiness evaluation, submit the survey tool. Please register 24 hours in advance and dial into the call 10 minutes before the start time.
After Submitting Your Survey
Learn more about using IRT after submitting your survey tool to NCQA: reviewing issues, preparing the call agenda, responding to issues, commenting on the preliminary report, viewing/printing the final report. Please register 24 hours in advance and dial into the call 10 minutes before the start time.