NCQA video training tutorials help you understand how to use the Interactive Review Tool (IRT) – NCQA’s updated web-based workflow system for managing the end-to-end Accreditation and Certification process.
NCQA encourages you to watch the video training tutorials first, then join a webinar session to ask questions.
On-Demand Video Tutorials and Tip Sheets
On-demand video tutorials walk through how to use IRT for specific tasks. NCQA encourages you to watch them before you use the IRT and before you attend webinar Q&A sessions.
- IRT Key Functionality: Dashboard, Details Tab, Document Library, Timeline, Validation, Score Summary, Reports
- Navigating in IRT: Actions Button, Navigation Tree, Element-Level Tabs
- Managing Users in IRT: Adding Users and Assigning Roles
- Completing Specific Tasks in IRT: Readiness Evaluation, Submit in IRT, Review and Respond to Issues, Host Survey Call, Respond to Issues, Comment at Preliminary Report, Review Final Report
- IRT Linked Licenses: Tips for SSME, Multiple Product, National Surveys
- IRT Resources and Training Support Page: Tip Sheets, System Help and More
Click here for IRT tip sheets including step-by-step instructions for how to use the IRT throughout the survey process.
Live Q&A Webinars
Preparing for the Survey Process in IRT
This session allows organizations to learn about IRT from experienced NCQA staff.
You may send in questions in advance via Ask a Question.
Please register 24 hours in advance and dial into the call 5 minutes before the start time. We recommend that customers watch the video tutorials before attending the session, to be better prepared.