August 30, 2023
WASHINGTON, DC—August 30, 2023—The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) today announced it will host the second annual 2023 Health Innovation Summit in Orlando, FL October 23–25, 2023. NCQA is convening more than 1,600 health care leaders, industry innovators and policymakers for three days of inspirational keynotes, panel discussions and peer learning to improve health care quality and health equity.
“The Health Innovation Summit is an opportunity for people committed to health care quality to connect with others to explore innovative solutions that improve health care,” said NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane. “We’re proud to convene policymakers and leaders from large health systems, health plans and health information technology firms to learn from each other and tackle some of today’s greatest challenges.”
The NCQA Health Innovation Summit will address diverse aspects of quality, including digital quality solutions, health equity, value-based care and next-generation technologies. It will feature more than 150 keynote presentations, interview-style fireside chats, plenary panels, breakout sessions and demonstrations of novel products and services.
The 2023 Summit will focus on six themes that address data solutions and next-generation approaches to improve health and health care:
- Making Data Useful – Explore ways organizations have made data more accessible, accurate and available to measure what matters, drive clinical decisions and improve quality.
- Driving Digital Quality – The transition to digital quality needs the support of the entire organization. Discover how organizations are successfully managing this transition through FHIR data strategy, implementing operational workflows and ensuring data availability.
- Quality Innovation – As health care evolves, more organizations are developing innovative ways to engage patients, deliver care and improve quality. Learn about solutions that are succeeding.
- Results Through Relationships – Care delivery organizations, health plans, technology companies, government and others must work together to drive results. Hear from organizations that developed strong and innovative partnerships that improve the health and health care of people they serve.
- In Pursuit of Equity – Hear from organizations that are working to improve health equity. Learn from their successes and challenges and explore ways to apply what they know.
- NCQA in Action – With thousands of organizations accredited or recognized by NCQA, there are diverse stories of how NCQA has helped drive real world results. Hear from NCQA customers about how they implemented NCQA programs to improve patient care, improve operations, succeed in value-based contracting.
The 2023 Health Innovation Summit will take place at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Please visit www.ncqasummit.com for additional information about the event and to register.
NCQA is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA Accredits and Certifies a wide range of health care organizations. It also Recognizes clinicians and practices in key areas of performance. NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) is the most widely used performance measurement tool in health care. In recognition for its leadership in diversity, equity and inclusion, NCQA has won the Excellence in Diversity Award from the Chesapeake Human Resources Association. NCQA’s website (ncqa.org) contains information to help consumers, employers and others make informed health care choices. NCQA can also be found at Twitter @ncqa and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/ncqa.
# # #