April 6, 2023
WASHINGTON, DC—April 6, 2023—The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) today announced the keynote speakers for the eighth annual Quality Talks, taking place in Washington, DC on May 3, 2023. Quality Talks is a series of stirring, succinct talks by current and emerging health care leaders with ideas about how to collaboratively improve American health care. In addition to the dynamic and thought-provoking speakers, the event will feature interactive dialogue among all attendees about advancing the health care system and improving patient care.
“Quality Talks is a deliberately different type of health care event. We’re bringing together health care luminaries, industry experts and rising leaders for a day of inspirational talks around how to the collectively tackle the real and pressing problems in our health care system and to dismantle barriers to a better future,” said NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane. “We look forward to hosting payers, providers, policymakers and others who are committed to improving health care to discuss what’s new, next, and possible for the future of American health care.”
The 2023 Quality Talks will feature ten keynote speakers who are positively impacting health care quality:
- Bechara Choucair, MD, Chief Health Officer, Kaiser Permanente.
- Jennifer Goldsack, CEO, Digital Medicine Society.
- Garth Graham, Director and Global Head of Healthcare and Public Health, Google/YouTube.
- Nzinga Harrison, MD, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer, Eleanor Health.
- Benjamin Klingler, MD, MPH, National Director, Coordinating Center for Integrative Health, US Veterans Health Administration.
- Liz Kwo, MD, MBA, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Everly Health.
- Aaron Neinstein, MD, Vice President of Digital Health, UCSF Health.
- Anita Ravi, MD, MPH, MSHP, FAAFP, CEO, Co-Founder, PurpLE Health Foundation.
- Suchi Saria, PhD, CEO and Founder, Bayesian Health, and John C. Malone Asst. Professor, Johns Hopkins University.
- Eliza “Pippa” Shulman, DO, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Medically Home.
Quality Talks 2023 is a hybrid event and will take place in person at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC with the option to attend online. Please visit Quality Talks for additional information about the event and to register to attend.
NCQA is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA Accredits and Certifies a wide range of health care organizations. It also Recognizes clinicians and practices in key areas of performance. NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) is the most widely used performance measurement tool in health care. The organization received the prestigious James W. Rouse Excellence in Diversity Award for demonstrating a commitment to promoting a diverse, healthy workplace. NCQA’s website (ncqa.org) contains information to help consumers, employers and others make informed health care choices. NCQA can also be found at Twitter @ncqa, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/ncqa.
# # #