Advanced Delegation: Maintaining Successful Relationships
About this Webinar Training
Advanced Delegation: Establishing and Maintaining Successful Relationships
Participants are expected to have a working knowledge of the Delegation standards for Health Plan Accreditation (HPA). Stakeholders new to the HPA standards are encouraged to complete the introductory course “Explaining HPA Standards for Delegation” prior to attending this workshop. Both health plans and delegates are highly encouraged to join.
All attendees of the live session will receive a copy of the recording and presentation, which will also be available as an on-demand course.
To inquire about group training rates, complete our online form.
Benefits and Resources
- Presentation slides.
- Recording of live session.
- Live Q&A.
- Scenarios for applied learning.
- NCQA surveyor’s perspective of the stand.
- Delegation Overview.
- Oversight Functions.
- Delegation Agreements.
- Providing Member Data to the Delegate(s).
- Relationship Building Strategies in Delegation.
What You Will Learn
- Construct a strategy to maintain or enhance a successful delegation relationship.
- Evaluate how to prepare and present delegation information for an NCQA survey.
- Demonstrate understanding of content and attributes for delegation agreements.
- Critique scenarios for effective delegation management.
- Exchange best practices pertaining to delegation and the delegation process.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared to directors, managers, specialists, coordinators, consultants, contractors and other professionals who have a stake in the scope of work for:
- Accreditation and quality assurance.
- Case management and utilization management.
- Compliance and regulations.
- Contracting and procurement.
- Credentialing and provider relations.
- Performance and quality management.
- Population health management.
Veronica Locke, MSHA
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
This live course grants 4.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) points for PCMH Certified Content Experts.
* Please note – You must attend the entire program to be eligible for total number of contact hours.
- Live Online
Policies and Discounts
Includes the printable registration form, substitutions, transfers/credits and cancellation policies as well as other education policies and discount information.Read Policies
Publications & Products
View all NCQA publications and products, including HEDIS manuals, Accreditation standards and NCQA newsletters.View All