The 2021–2022 PCMH CCE Quality Award Winners!
March 7, 2022 · Matt Brock
The PCMH CCE Quality Awards recognize outstanding Certified Content Experts who support practices through transformation and maintenance of Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition. Each year, NCQA asks Recognized practices and PCMH stakeholders to nominate CCEs who are working at the top of their field.
CCE Awards: The Winners
NCQA thanks everyone who nominated CCEs for the 2021–2022 Awards. We are pleased to announce the awardees:
Kelsey Keith, BSPH, PCMH CCE
PCMH Program Manager | Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
CCE Since June 2016
“Kelsey works tirelessly to help providers and their practice teams understand the benefits of the PCMH model, the requirements, key measurement indicators, and best practices to succeed. She is a role model to other staff who work for her in following in her footsteps to become a CCE. She is innovative, energetic, patient-centered, and knows how to motivate staff to not just want to get the recognition, but to ‘‘be’’ the care model.”
Shannon Nielson, MHA, PCMH CCE
Principal and Consultant | Centerprise, Inc.
CCE since May 2013
“Shannon has been instrumental in helping us identify areas that needed attention, specifically in regard to updating reports, policy/procedure, and quality improvement initiatives. Her expertise in operations management, quality improvement, and data strategy has helped us identify key performance indicators that provide actionable information in order to support a healthy financial position, quality patient care, and overall smooth functioning of our health centers.”
Elizabeth Sledge, LPN, NCP, PCMH CCE
Quality Manager | Ohio Shared Information Services
CCE since Dec 2016
“Elizabeth is a Quality guru!! She finds things that we don’t realize are issues and she is very knowledgeable of the Quality Measures meanings and definitions and how the structure is set up to capture the data from our EMR. She also provides insight with her previous employment experience that allows her to fully understand practice workflows and obstacles.”
CCE Awards: The Criteria CCE Awards: The Winners
Awardees met the following criteria:
- Significant contributions toward practice transformation resulting in achieving NCQA PCMH Recognition.
- In-depth knowledge, experience and performance with NCQA PCMH program standards, guidelines, documentation and the Recognition process.
- Being an organized, goal-oriented, team player, coach and advocate with a positive attitude.
Nominate Your CCE
Nominate your PCMH CCE for the 2022–2023 awards today! Nominees must hold an active NCQA certification. Deadline for nominations is July 31.
Nominations require the following information:
- Your organization and contact information.
- The CCE’s contact information.
- A brief description of your organization or practice’s characteristics (e.g., single or multi-site, private, hospital based, population served, location).
- Number of practices and/or submissions the CCE has supported.
- A brief description of the CCE’s accomplishments and contributions and why you are nominating them; for example, initiatives, projects or systems the CCE implemented that had a significant impact on your patients or organization.