NCQA PCMH Content Expert CertificationTM
The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Content Expert CertificationTM program certifies individuals who demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the patient-centered medical home model of care and the NCQA PCMH Recognition Program.
NCQA PCMH Content Expert Certification distinguishes you in the crowded field of medical home coaches and facilitators. By becoming certified, you will:
- Demonstrate expertise in navigating the NCQA PCMH Recognition process.
- Be an established expert on PCMH concepts.
- Strengthen your résumé and credibility.
Who should consider Content Expert Certification?
- Quality managers.
- Practice staff.
- Anyone who manages the NCQA PCMH Recognition process.
Candidates must complete two NCQA education seminars before applying for PCMH CEC:
- Introduction to PCMH 2017: Foundational Concepts of the Medical Home
- Advanced PCMH 2017: Mastering the Medical Home Transformation
After successful completion of the seminars, candidates are eligible for certification by passing an exam. Certification lasts two years. During that period, CCEs complete Maintenance of Certification credits to renew their certification.
On-Demand Online Training
Learn anytime and anywhere you want with our recorded training for PCMH CCEs. These recordings help PCMH CCEs stay current with the latest updates to PCMH Recognition and provide maintenance of certification credit for PCMH CCEs.
Direct inquiries through the My NCQA portal.
- Register with a user name and password (or log in with an existing account).
- Once logged in, click “My Questions” >> “Ask a Question” >>“Policy/Program Clarification Support.”
- Select “Recognition Programs” in the Product/Program Type drop down and look for “PCMH 2011 – Content Expert Certification” or “PCMH 2014 Content Expert Certification.”