Organizations in operation for at least 6 months and coordinate LTSS are eligible for accreditation; for example:
- Area Agencies on Aging.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers.
- Centers for Independent Living.
- Other home and community-based organizations.
- Health plans that coordinate LTSS that do not provide medical/behavioral health benefits.
- Case management organizations.
- Other organizations that coordinate LTSS.
NCQA-Accredited MBHOs or health plans that offer comprehensive medical benefits and manage LTSS are not eligible for this accreditation but can earn LTSS Distinction.