CCE Quarterly: Chronic Care Management (OD)
Quarterly Webinar for CCEs: Chronic Care Management: Why it Pays to Invest in Transformation
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
For almost a decade, NCQA emphasis on Patient-Centered Medical Home concepts has helped to create the framework, structure, and language for facilitating practice changes which are now resulting in changes of the payment structures for care delivery. This presentation will tie the elements of PCMH with a focus on meeting the chronic care management requirements for payment. As a part of this presentation attention will be given to implementing risk stratification techniques and managing transitions in care. We will also stress the need for creating one comprehensive, longitudinal care plan that involves outreach not only to patients but to other community resources. This will ultimately support the patient in managing their own care. Join us to learn how practices are fine tuning processes to get paid for the work many of them are already doing.
This activity is designed for PCMH Certified Content Experts as well as staff members at primary care and specialty care.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Examine the comprehensive assessment to create the individualized care plan.
- Explain the different types of risk stratification techniques that can be employed in chronic care management.
- Define the steps in managing transitions in care.
- Describe the component requirements necessary for payment for chronic care management services.
- Discuss and documentation requirements that support chronic care management.
- On Demand
Policies and Discounts
Includes the printable registration form, substitutions, transfers/credits and cancellation policies as well as other education policies and discount information.Read Policies
Publications & Products
View all NCQA publications and products, including HEDIS manuals, Accreditation standards and NCQA newsletters.View All