If you have 20 or more participants, let the NCQA Education Department come to you. Training at your facility helps you:
- Educate more staff at lower cost.
- Eliminate the expense and “down time” of staff travel.
- Schedule training when it’s convenient for you.
- Earn CME, CNE and CPE continuing education credits without leaving the office.
We bring you “off the shelf” seminars quickly—in most cases, within 2–4 months.
All we ask you provide is:
- A meeting facility.
- Participant meals (as desired).
- Audio-visual support (LCD projector with remote, flipchart and markers, microphones if necessary).
Rates are per person, with a minimum of 20 people, and include NCQA faculty travel expenses. Rates include expert faculty, development costs and program materials.
|Seminar||Length||Fee per Person (≥20 People)|
|Introduction to Health Plan Accreditation: A Quality Improvement Primer||3 days||$1,645|
|Introduction to HEDIS®||1.5 days||$1,045|
|Introduction to NCQA’s Credentialing Standards||1.5 days||$1,045|
|Introduction to PCMH: Foundational Concepts of the Medical Home||1.5 days||$1,045|
|Advanced PCMH: Mastering the Medical Home Transformation||1 day||$845|
|Introduction to Accountable Care Organization Standards||1 day||$845|
|Introduction to NCQA Delegation||1 day||$845|
|Introduction to Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition||1 day||$845|
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).