Population Outreach (OD)
This course has moved to our new learning management system. Please register at https://education.ncqa.org/course-catalog-list. Thank you.
Population Outreach: Delivering Preventative Care by Design & Tools for a Busy Practice
Duration: 75 mins
Maintenance Credits: 2 points for CCEs
About the Live Webinar
Population Health Management is a PCMH standard:
• Competency C: The practice proactively addresses the care needs of the patient population to ensure needs are met.
• KM 12 (Core): Proactively and routinely identifies populations of patients and reminds them, or their families/caregivers about needed services
Primary Care Practices struggle to develop a strategy to deliver preventive care services. This presentation will discuss strategies to deliver preventive care that is effective with best practices examples.
What Will You Learn
At the conclusion of the module, participants will have the knowledge they need to:
• Discuss how to plan and structure effective delivery of wellness & preventive services in a busy clinical practice.
• Discuss how to create triggers, reach-out, rooming processes, quality champion teams and population health strategy in clinic.
• Discuss how to implement multiple layers of safety to ensure preventive services delivery.
Who Should Attend
Care Team Members at primary care practices, including:
• Primary Care Practice Teams
• Transformational Leaders
• PCMH Certified Content Experts
Eyad Al-hihi, MD, MBA, FACP, PCMH CCE
Chief Ambulatory Officer, Vice Chairman, Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine
University of Kansas Health System
This OnDemand event provides maintenance of certification credit (2 points) for PCMH CCEs.
This is a non-CME/CNE activity.
- On Demand
Policies and Discounts
Includes the printable registration form, substitutions, transfers/credits and cancellation policies as well as other education policies and discount information.Read Policies
Publications & Products
View all NCQA publications and products, including HEDIS manuals, Accreditation standards and NCQA newsletters.View All