Quality Innovation Series 2021 (OnDemand): All Access Pass
The Quality Innovation Series is a collection of educational activities on a variety of topics.
About this On Demand Training
Quality Innovation Series 2021(OnDemand): All Access Pass
The Quality Innovation Series is a collection of educational activities on a variety of topics. The All Access Series Pass provides the entire comprehensive curriculum of sessions for the whole Series.
- Access to ALL 40+ courses.
- Session recordings available until March 31, 2022.
- Virtual kick-off event featuring keynote from NCQA President Peggy O’Kane.
- Michael Barr, MD, Executive Vice President, NCQA
- Amy Berk, MSN, Director, Population Health, Microsoft
- Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President, Equity and Community Health, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Anne Docimo, MD, CMO, United Healthcare
- Brad Ryan, MD, Chief Product Officer, NCQA
- On Demand
Policies and Discounts
Includes the printable registration form, substitutions, transfers/credits and cancellation policies as well as other education policies and discount information.Read Policies
Publications & Products
View all NCQA publications and products, including HEDIS manuals, Accreditation standards and NCQA newsletters.View All