Customize Your Quality Compass*
Choosing the right Quality Compass product for your organization is easy. First, choose your product line of data:
* Quality Compass Medicare contains the latest HEDIS data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, along with NCQA averages and percentiles. Medicare CAHPS data is not included within the license.
Then, select your data years:
- Current year’s data – most recent year of HEDIS data
- Trended data – up to three years of trended data
Decide whether to add the optional Data Exporter, which is perfect for enhanced analysis and research opportunities. Quality Compass users equipped with the Data Exporter can:
- Download their custom-built reports directly from the online tool into MS Excel
- Receive access to the complete All-Measure Download (based on years purchased)
- Access confidence intervals, exclusive to the Data Exporter and not found in standard editions of Quality Compass
Lastly, select the number of licensed users:
- Single User
- 2-10 Users
- 11-20 Users
- 21-25 Users
- 26-30 Users
- 31+ Users (Contact NCQA for additional information)
For ordering assistance, corporate family licenses, or for license packages over 30 users, please contact NCQA Customer Support at (888) 275-7585.
Order Quality Compass
Once product options are selected, customers can purchase Quality Compass by:
Please review our Ordering Policies and Discount Information. This includes the Return and Exchange Policy, shipping, discount and other publication-related information.
Other Data Available
File 5 Commercial and Medicaid Licenses contain detailed Member Satisfaction Data using the HEDIS/CAHPS 5.0H Adult Survey. This blinded member-level data is collected using the HEDIS/CAHPS 5.0H Adult Survey. Organizations contract with NCQA-Certified Survey Vendors to administer surveys using HEDIS survey specifications, and to submit collected data to NCQA for calculation of HEDIS survey results.
NCQA survey programs employ various data validation and cleaning routines to ensure that only valid and appropriate data are used to calculate HEDIS survey results. The data included in File 5 represents cleaned, validated data sets that NCQA used to calculate CAHPS 5.0H survey results.
File 5 is offered as a CSV file and is ideal for research and analysis.
NCQA offers licenses for its health plan performance database, including accreditation results, HEDIS performance measures and member satisfaction results. These data files contain the most comprehensive set of measures of health plan quality available. Offered in both CSV and Excel files, the performance data license is designed for consultants and employers for use in self-built report cards and benefit communication tools.
For more information on licensing NCQA data to create customized tools for resale relationships, please visit our Data Licensing page.
NCQA’s CAHPS Booklet is an analysis file that includes the comprehensive Adult and Child CAHPS benchmark data, including the total number of completed surveys, national percentiles for the global proportion and composite means for all composite and rating measures, and frequency of survey item responses for all publicly reportable survey measures. The data is grouped in the following categories:
- Adult Commercial: All Lines of Business, All Non-PPO/EPO Lines of Business, PPO/EPO Only
- Adult Medicaid: All Lines of Business
- Child Medicaid
CAHPS files are delivered through NCQA’s download center. Users can order through ecommerce or invoice.
Quality Compass® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.