Long-Term Services and Supports Best Practices Academy
The NCQA LTSS Best Practices Academy is an interactive forum for professionals to discuss strategies for coordinating quality long-term services and supports (LTSS) programs. The academy fosters informative discussions and enriching information exchanges.
NCQA LTSS standards and guidelines create a foundation to support delivery of effective, person-centered care. Standards align with state and managed care organization requirements and can help identify gaps in care and focus quality improvement activities.
ABOUT THE LTSS BEST PRACTICES ACADEMY?
The LTSS Best Practices Academy offers various resources to enhance your development. Key benefits include:
- Unique opportunity to learn and discuss improvement ideas and strategies with industry peers and partners to overcome issues and uncover the most effective methods for addressing challenges.
- Discuss improvement ideas and strategies with industry peers and partners.
- Overcome issues and uncover the most effective methods for addressing challenges.
- Discuss member-driven topics during Member Spotlights.
- Hear the latest industry information from thought leaders.
- Discuss the NCQA Accreditation process and best practices.
- Exclusive materials and tools, including:
- Presentations and webinar materials.
- Monthly Best Practices Academy newsletter.
- One-on-one access to academy staff.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE ACADEMY?
- Home and community-based services organizations (e.g., Area Agencies on Aging, Centers for Independent Living, community-based services organizations).
- Comprehensive Medicaid MLTSS health plans and MLTSS-only health plans.
- Managed behavioral healthcare organizations.
- State governments.
- Other (e.g., health information technology vendors, LTSS service delivery organizations, case management training organizations).
If your intention is to provide the best possible service to you client, or consumer, it is imperative that you continuously improve and raise the standard. In order to achieve this information gleaned from the richest source. It is the business of NCQA to be that source and gathering necessary data from the broadest of perspective. The NCQA academy will help us strive for the best. (Daryl Washington)
Our experience with NCQA has been positive and meaningful to our Organization. The strength NCQA brings to the table is immeasurable. We would suggest any LTSS provider consider integrating CM-LTSS Standards into their Programs even if the do not seek accreditation or distinction. (Joe Strickland / email@example.com)
LTSS Best Practice Academy provides excellent resources and an opportunity to focus on NCQA standards. (Kim Motter / firstname.lastname@example.org)
COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING FRAMEWORK
The academy’s learning structure comprises eight live, one-hour interactive webinars with presentations and open discussions on various topics:
- Quality improvement . Utilizing tools and strategies to implement successful, ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- Person-centered care. Planning care coordination and optimizing member experience.
- Transitions. Establishing a process to promote safe and effective transitions and prevent unplanned transitions.
- Integration. Coordinating and collaborating with other providers to deliver integrated care.
- Engagement. Implementing strategies to engage personnel, individuals and families.
- Information exchange. Leveraging information technology to support care delivery.
The curriculum is updated annually and is informed by member feedback to ensure that content is relevant and meets member expectations.
Joining is easy and secure.