Credentialing Benefits & Support
NCQA Credentialing Accreditation benefits impact operational performance and marketplace competitiveness. Organizations seeking accreditation receive resources and support to help them during and after the evaluation process.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
The Credentialing Accreditation standards, provide a framework for implementing industry best practices to help organizations:
- Deliver efficient, accurate credentialing and recredentialing.
- Align with state requirements.
- Enhance business operations.
- Expand revenue streams and secure new contracts.
- NCQA is the largest accreditor of health plans.
- Demonstrate their programs’ quality to employers, regulatory agencies, health plans and MBHOs.
WHERE CAN I FIND RESOURCES?
Find information about NCQA Credentialing Accreditation here:
- Standards and Guidelines: The complete standards and guidelines, including the intent and scope of review.
- Interactive Review Tool: Includes the complete standards and guidelines; you can also determine your organization’s survey readiness—the tool calculates your potential survey score. Learn more about the IRT and view online trainings.
- The Policy Clarification Support (PCS) system, My NCQA and FAQs can help you interpret NCQA standards.
- Policy Updates: Lists corrections, clarifications and policy changes to our stated Standards and Guidelines.
- Accreditation and Certification Users Group: An innovative and interactive community for customers of NCQA’s Accreditation, Certification and Distinction products.
- Education and Training: A variety of training options from on-demand, web-based programs to live, in-person seminars.
- Advertising Guidelines: Create clear, factual and accurate advertising and marketing materials.
- Seals: Print-friendly graphics for use in promoting an NCQA Accreditation status.