Use the NCQA Case Management Accreditation standards to perform a gap analysis and determine improvement areas. They provide a framework for implementing evidence-based best practices to ensure:
- Efficient and cost-effective case management processes and service delivery.
- Apply a QI process to improve operations.
- Maintain security of personal health information.
- Ensure patient access to well-qualified case management staff.
- Develop personalized, patient-centered care plans.
- Manage patients between care settings.
- Conduct systematic patient-centered assessments.
- Monitor patient to care goals progress.