Case Management Accreditation Benefits & Support
NCQA Case Management Accreditation benefits impact operational performance and marketplace competitiveness. Organizations seeking accreditation receive resources and support to help them during and after the evaluation process.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
Use the NCQA Case Management Accreditation standards to perform a gap analysis and determine improvement areas. They provide a framework for implementing evidence-based best practices to ensure:
- Efficient and cost-effective case management processes and service delivery:
- Apply a QI process to improve operations.
- Maintain security of patients’ personal health information.
- Ensure access to qualified case management staff.
- Develop personalized, patient-centered care plans.
- Manage patients between care settings.
- Conduct systematic, patient-centered assessments.
- Monitor patient progress to care goals.
WHERE CAN I FIND RESOURCES?
Find more information about NCQA Case Management Accreditation here:
- Standards and Guidelines: The complete descriptions of the standards, including the intent statement and scope of review.
- Interactive Review Tool: Includes the complete standards and guidelines; also lets organizations determine survey readiness. Learn more about the IRT and view online trainings.
- The Policy Clarification Support (PCS) system, My NCQA and FAQs can help you interpret NCQA standards.
- Policy Updates: Lists corrections, clarifications and policy changes to the NCQA standards and guidelines.
- Education and Training: NCQA offers a variety of training options, from on-demand, web-based programs to live, in-person seminars.
- Advertising Guidelines: Designed to help customers create clear, factual and accurate advertising and marketing materials.
- Seals: Created to provide print-friendly graphics for use in promoting NCQA status.