NCQA Case Management Accreditation addresses the delivery of case management services, not just the internal processes.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
Use the NCQA Case Management Accreditation standards to perform a gap analysis and determine improvement areas. They provide a framework for implementing evidence-based best practices to ensure:
- Efficient and cost-effective case management processes and service delivery:
- Apply a QI process to improve operations.
- Maintain security of patients’ personal health information.
- Ensure access to qualified case management staff.
- Develop personalized, patient-centered care plans.
- Manage patients between care settings.
- Conduct systematic, patient-centered assessments.
- Monitor patient progress to care goals.
IS MY ORGANIZATION ELIGIBLE?
Case Management Accreditation is for organizations that provide a broad range of case management services for complex and high-risk populations:
- Provide case management services for at least 6 months, and
- Deliver a broad range of case management services for complex or high-risk populations, and
- Perform functions covered in the accreditation program or arrange for them to be performed directly or through a service agreement, and
- Manage valid sample size of individuals for NCQA evaluation, where standards require patient file review.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right to receive more information about this program or to speak to an NCQA program expert.