NCQA press releases and announcements.
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) analyzed the rapidly growing number of financial incentive programs that help primary care clinicians and practices become patient-centered medical homes (PCMH).
A new year and so much to talk about. One of the things you’ll be hearing a lot about is the PCMH Congress 2016, scheduled for October 7-9 in Chicago.
Media Information and Contacts
NCQA can suggest experts from the topics below. E-Mail us to request a media interview, or contact Matt Brock, Communications Director at 202-955-1739.
Expertise include, but are not limited to, the following healthcare topics:
- Measurement and Quality Improvement
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- How To Find a Health Plan?
- How To Find a Provider?
- America's Annual Health Care Quality Check Up
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Getting Efficient, High Quality Care