Our Consumer Advisory Council is an essential conduit to health care consumers and advocates. Members lend their insight and expertise to NCQA staff as we develop and evolve our quality programs.
The Consumer Advisory Council meets at least twice a year to:
- Provide ongoing input and advise on NCQA’s programs, products and services.
- Identify consumer concerns and issues appropriate for NCQA focus.
- Promote understanding of NCQA’s mission and programs among consumers and consumer advocates.
The Council is not a voting body for NCQA programs. However, its recommendations are vital to the development, maintenance, amendment or retirement of any of our evaluation program requirements.
Council members include representatives from the following consumer organizations:
- AARP Public Policy Institute.
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum.
- Citizen Advocacy Center.
- Georgetown University Health Policy Institute.
- National Partnership for Women and Families.
- Patient Advocate Foundation.
If you have any questions about the Consumer Advisory Council, please email email@example.com.