Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation Benefits & Support
NCQA Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation helps specialty pharmacies distinguish themselves to gain network and product access. Organizations seeking Accreditation have the resources and support they need during and after the evaluation process.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
Use NCQA Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality improvement and delivery of patient-centric care. The program provides a framework for alignment with your contracting partners:
- Supports and indicates contract readiness.
- Reduces survey prep time through intuitive design around the patient and script journey.
- Identifies barriers to therapy initiation and adherence.
- Comprises clearly written standards; surveyors are experienced pharmacists.
WHERE CAN I FIND RESOURCES?
Find more information about NCQA Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation here:
- Standards and Guidelines: Complete descriptions of the standards, including the intent statement and scope of review.
- Interactive Review Tool: The complete standards and guidelines; also lets organizations determine survey readiness. Learn more about the IRT and view online trainings.
- The Policy Clarification Support (PCS) system, My NCQA and FAQs can help you interpret NCQA standards.
- Policy Updates: Corrections, clarifications and policy changes to the NCQA standards and guidelines.
- Accreditation and Certification Users Group: An innovative and interactive community for customers of NCQA’s Accreditation, Certification and Distinction products.
- Education and Training: NCQA offers a variety of training options, from on-demand, virtual programs to live, in-person seminars.
- Advertising Guidelines: Designed to help customers create clear, factual and accurate advertising and marketing materials.
- Seals: Print-friendly graphics for use in promoting NCQA status.