Members of this dynamic community will:
- Interact online with other stakeholders to share knowledge, challenges and experiences.
- Learn about the latest strategies and best practices.
- Post their own unique perspectives, and;
- Help to shape the future of digital measurement.
Your participation grants early exposure to digital measures before they are implemented in HEDIS®. It provides an opportunity to share your organization’s exciting quality improvement work. You’ll also access critical resources for digital measure development and uptake.
Who is eligible to join? A variety of stakeholders including:
- Health care innovators
- Data intermediaries
- Quality measurement experts
- Clinical metrics staff
- Clinical informatics professionals
- Federal and state representatives
- CMOs, CMIOs, CIOs
- Senior health care decision makers
- Quality improvement managers and directors
- Clinical data analysts and scientists
- Health IT professionals
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
We’re recruiting participants now.
While we set up the official community platform, you’ll get the latest news and updates. If you need more information or have questions, please contact the Digital Measurement Community Team at email@example.com. Please include your organization’s name and contact information.
Exciting quality measurement innovation is ahead. Don’t you want to be a part of it?
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).