Members of this dynamic community will:
- Interact online with other stakeholders to share knowledge, challenges and experiences.
- Learn about the latest strategies and best practices through blogs, videos, and podcasts.
- Post their own unique perspectives, and;
- Help to shape the future of digital measurement.
Your participation provides an opportunity to share your organization’s exciting quality improvement work and collaborate with others. You’ll also access critical resources for digital measure development and uptake.
Who is eligible to join? A variety of stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Health care innovators
- Data intermediaries
- Quality measurement experts
- Clinical metrics staff
- Clinical informatics professionals
- Federal and state representatives
- CMOs, CMIOs, CIOs
- Senior health care decision makers
- Quality improvement managers and directors
- Clinical data analysts and scientists
- Health IT professionals
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Join us in the Digital Measurement Community to get started!
If you need more information or have questions, please submit any inquiries through https://my.ncqa.org/.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).