We welcome and appreciate support from corporations and foundations that share our values and that want to aid projects that:
- Improve patient safety, health and quality of life
- Save lives
Sponsors and supporters receive recognition in various formats and forums, including:
- Signage at events
- Logo placement on NCQA websites and in printed materials
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about the opportunities discussed below.
Accreditation & Recognition Sponsorship
- Links your organization with vital reforms and NCQA’s fastest-growing programs, such as Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP) Recognition.
- These programs were redesigned in 2016–2017 to reflect and reinforce MACRA legislation, the transformative potential of health information technology (HIT) on quality reporting and the payment system’s evolution from volume to value.
Corporate Membership: Industry Council on Health Care Quality
- Offers unparalleled insight into special projects, access to NCQA leaders and input on key initiatives at 3 full-day meetings per year. Industry Council meetings are the most frequent and deep briefings for NCQA collaborators about the value agenda and NCQA’s strategy. Members are frequently offered first right of sponsorship on opportunities for supporting new programs.
- Includes over $7,000 worth of complimentary access to NCQA publications, educational conferences and data subscriptions.
Digital Measurement Community
- The Digital Measurement Community (DMC) address knowledge barriers and lack of coordination across disciplines.
- The DMC fosters collaboration around three primary areas of high impact and value:
- Sharing Best Practices
- Visit the Digital Measurement Community website to join.
Digital Quality Summit
- Hosted in partnership with HL7, the Digital Quality Summit brings together health care innovators to demonstrate techniques for improving the exchange of information critical to assess quality.
- Attendees work together in hands-on sessions to break down barriers to make advancements in digital quality.
NCQA Academy: Online Tools and Onsite Training
- The NCQA Academy—our educational and professional development enterprise—delivers on-demand, virtual training to help medical practices improve and align with NCQA PCMH and PCSP standards.
- The academy also provides tailored, onsite training for clinical and nonclinical organizations on diverse quality topics.
Quality Talks: Inspiring the Future of American Health Care
- A different kind of health care conference, featuring talented communicators who present vivid “TED”-style talks on vital and provocative topics.
- Extras that complete the experience and increase the value of attending Quality Talks live in Washington, DC: Informal offstage gatherings—“hubs”—where presenters and audience members continue conversations sparked by the talks; a private networking reception for leaders; special guests; and a VIP dinner.
- Research projects our customized to address a therapeutic area or existing HEDIS® measures that are important to health care quality, policy and advocacy.
- Projects help us understand what drives performance improvement, identify best practices to share and develop NCQA programs.
- Priority topics may include population health, patient-reported outcomes and experiences, behavioral health, oncology, long-term services and supports (LTSS) and health disparities.
Phyllis Torda Health Care Quality Fellowship
- The Phyllis Torda Health Care Quality Fellowship develops the next generation of health care quality leaders and honors the legacy of Phyllis Torda, a thought leader, researcher and mentor to many at NCQA for 19 years.
- Fellows hold advanced degrees in health-related fields and work full-time with NCQA mentors on critical policy and research issues for one year at NCQA’s offices in Washington, DC.