Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization Accreditation Benefits & Support
NCQA Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization Accreditation benefits operational performance and positions organizations well in a competitive marketplace. Organizations seeking Accreditation receive resources and support to help them during and after the evaluation process.
HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION BENEFIT?
Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization Accreditation:
- Provides a framework for internal quality improvement in:
- Quality Management and Improvement.
- Care Coordination.
- Utilization Management.
- Credentialing and Recredentialing.
- Members’ Rights and Responsibilities.
- Elevates your organization’s status in the marketplace.
- Improves contracting opportunities.
- Satisfies health plan requirements.
WHERE CAN I FIND RESOURCES?
You can find more information about the Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization Accreditation in the following:
- Standards and Guidelines: Provides the complete descriptions of the standards, including the intent and scope of the review.
- Interactive Review Tool: Includes the complete standards and guidelines and allows your organization to determine its readiness for a survey. Learn more about the IRT and view online trainings.
- The Policy Clarification Support (PCS) system, My NCQA, and FAQs can help you interpret NCQA standards.
- Policy Updates: Lists corrections, clarifications and policy changes to our stated Standards and Guidelines.
- Accreditation and Certification Users Group: An innovative and interactive community for customers of NCQA’s Accreditation, Certification and Distinction products.
- HEDIS Users Group: An interactive and informative community for those working with HEDIS to receive the most up-to-date information.
- Education and Training: NCQA offers a variety of training options, from on-demand web-based programs to live in-person seminars.
- Advertising Guidelines: Designed to help customers create clear, factual and accurate advertising and marketing materials.
- Seals: Created to provide print-friendly graphics for use in promoting the NCQA status.