If you’re involved in the implementation of HEDIS, there is no better way to master performance measurement than by joining the NCQA HEDIS Users Group (HUG). The HUG offers access to the most up-to-date information on HEDIS specifications so you can begin planning for the future. By joining with others who spend their time producing, reporting and interpreting HEDIS data, you will learn first-hand about the latest developments in performance measurement and receive valuable insight into the entire HEDIS process.
WHAT ARE THE HUG BENEFITS?
HUG 2019 benefits are extensive and include:
- A single-user e-pub version of Volume 2 – Technical Specifications and (more importantly) another e-pub of Volume 2 that includes all changes and clarifications from the October Technical Update. Only available through HUG membership.
- Access to the HUG Member Web page.
- Four Web conferences, plus a bonus conference, presented by NCQA to address key HEDIS implementation issues. Session comments and presentations are posted to the HUG Member Web page.
- Subscription to HUG Update, a monthly newsletter providing timely technical information and policy updates for HEDIS and Accreditation.
- A $200 voucher toward NCQA publications or products.
- A 10 percent discount on 1 or more copies of HEDIS printed publications and HEDIS e-pubs.
- A voucher worth 50% off any NCQA education seminar (does not include distance learning seminars).The following publications, are made available to members as they are released.
- Package 1: HEDIS 2019, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
- Package 2: HEDIS 2019, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 and 2019 Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Health Plans.
HUG Packages are available in two formats (print and electronic). If you select the electronic format, all publications included in the package will be available in the electronic format and members will not receive any hard copy publications. The print format will continue to include hard copies of each publication along with a HEDIS 2019 Volume 2 electronic publication.
The HUG membership fees vary based on the publication package selected.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right to receive more information about this program or to speak to an NCQA program expert.