NCQA School-Based Medical Home Recognition for school-based health centers is a hybrid of the patient-centered medical home (PCMH) model. It evaluates how school-based health centers perform as medical homes, how well they provide episodic care for students with urgent or emergent needs, and act as collaborative care centers for students and the community served.
NCQA School-Based Medical Home Recognition:
- Ensures high quality, coordinated school-based care for underserved children and adolescents who may have no other source of health care.
- Focuses on prevention, resulting in improvements in children’s health and academic performance.
- Helps reduce healthcare costs.
- Sets the foundation for enhanced reimbursement.
- Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.