What We Do
We help agencies and organizations benefit from our decades of experience:
- Measuring quality.
- Improving quality.
- Reforming health care delivery.
We created our Quality Solutions Group (QSG) to respond to a growing demand for tailor-made assistance in today’s value-based environment. We help our clients with:
- Performance measure development and implementation. We can help you develop and adapt measures for diverse settings and data sources, including electronic clinical quality measures and patient-reported outcomes measures. We can also translate data into actionable information such as customized performance reports.
- Benchmarking, comparative analysis and identification of high performers and best practices. We can help you know where you stand, what you are doing right and who your best performers are.
- Innovative approaches for vulnerable populations. This can include those who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid, those who are impacted by social determinants and those with advanced care needs.
- Patient-centered practice transformation. We can help you work to transform health care delivery to what patients want it to be. Our stewardship of the largest Patient-Centered Medical Home program, the only Patient-Centered Specialty Practice program and other “medical neighborhood” programs gives us a unique insight and ability. We can tailor these innovations to address specific priorities, such as behavioral care.
- Using our proven evaluation methods to help your organization with web-based data submission systems and data management.
- Designing and conducting custom educational programs that earn continuing education credits.
QSG at a Glance
- Develop valid, reliable, feasible quality measures.
- Design and operate performance assessment programs.
- Build systems that reward performance and improvement.
- Organize data collection protocols, systems and tools.
- Analyze large data sets for statistical benchmarking and comparison.
- Operate verification and oversight programs.
- Identify and communicate best practices.
- Develop standards for practice transformation.
- Organize and lead learning collaboratives.
- Conduct and interpret health care research.
- Collect data and display insights.
- Summarize performance in customized, useable ways.
- Train and provide technical assistance.
- Plan and deliver education seminars for CE credits.
- Deliver cost-effective instruction online.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, DHHS.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Defense Health Agency.
- Health Resources and Services Administration.
- Office of Personnel Management.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration.
- California Office of the Patient Advocate.
- Massachusetts Health Policy Commission.
- Minnesota Department of Health.
- New York State Department of Financial Services.
- Texas Department of State Health Services.
Foundations & Other Private Organizations.
- California Health Care Foundation.
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- The Commonwealth Fund.
- The John A. Hartford Foundation.
- The SCAN Foundation.
HOW WE WORK
Government-wide Contract Vehicle
NCQA is a preapproved federal quality vendor on the General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule. This allows us to offer competitively priced services to federal, state and local government agencies.
Our contract (GS-10F-0012Y) is for the following services under Business Consulting Solutions:
- SIN 874-1/874-1RC: Integrated Consulting Services.
- SIN 874-7/874-7RC: Integrated Business Program Support Services.
The NCQA GSA Catalog outlines our work.
To learn more, contact Customer Support at 888-275-7585 or at my.ncqa.org and ask for the Quality Solutions Group.
We have over 20 years of experience teaming with other organizations to respond to solicitations. Our background is both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor. Our ability to measure and improve health care can complement your organization’s capabilities.