The Employer Advisory Council (EAC) plays an integral role in NCQA’s strategic direction. The EAC brings together employee benefit leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss health care quality issues and to help shape NCQA products and services.
Employers on the EAC support NCQA’s mission by:
- Serving as a pool of experts representing the employer community.
- Helping NCQA focus on issues important to employers.
- Ensuring that NCQA pursues continuous improvement when developing programs for the employer community. The council’s recommendations are central to the development, maintenance and retirement of NCQA programs.
Current EAC members represent:
- City of Alexandria, VA.
- Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Linde, AG.
- Memphis Business Group on Health.
- National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions.
- National Business Group on Health.
- Panera, LLC.
- Willis Towers Watson.
Have a question? NCQA’s Employer Relations Team can help!