The Employer Advisory Council (EAC) meets twice a year to solicit feedback on current and future NCQA products and services.
The EAC is our main channel to the business community and a valuable source of information on trends and issues in health care.
Our ties to employers date to our founding. Employers who cared about quality gave NCQA our start in the early 1990s.
Employers on the EAC support NCQA’s mission by:
- Serving as pool of experts representing the purchaser community.
- Helping NCQA focus on issues important to purchasers.
- Ensuring that NCQA pursues continuous improvement when developing programs for the purchaser community.
The council’s recommendations are central to the development, maintenance and retirement of our programs. However, the council does not vote on NCQA programs.
EAC members represent:
- Advocate Health Care.
- Aon Hewitt Health and Benefits.
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Buck Private Exchange.
- Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Memphis Business Group on Health.
- National Business Group on Health.
- Panera, LLC.
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Prudential Financial.
- US Foods.
If you have questions about the Employer Advisory Council, email email@example.com.