NCQA speakers are experienced in presenting at national and regional conferences and on a variety of topics, including:
- Accreditation, Quality Measurement and Quality Improvement
- Digital Quality Measures
- Patient-Centered Medical Home, Patient-Centered Specialty Practice and Oncology Medical Home
- Credentialing and Delegation
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®)
- Health Care Policy
- Health Information Technology and Digital Measures
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Population Health
How to Request a Speaker
Submit a speaker request at least 3 months before your event. (Webinars are an exception.)
A speaking fee (honorarium and travel expenses) is required. We base the fee on the:
- Speaker’s position at NCQA.
- Presentation length.
- Preparation time required.
- Presentation location.
We respond to speaker requests within 3 business days.
Bring NCQA Seminars to Your Staff
Can’t travel to an NCQA seminar? If you have 20 or more participants, let the NCQA Education Department come to you.
Training at your facility helps you:
- Educate more staff at lower cost.
- Eliminate the expense and “down time” of staff travel.
- Schedule training when it’s convenient for you.
- Earn CME, CNE and CPE continuing education credits without leaving the office.