5 Ways to Prepare for Quality Talks
April 13, 2022 · Tommia Hayes
We’re only days away from the health care quality event of the year, and we want to know, are you ready?
Whether you’re joining Quality Talks virtually or in person, for the first time in two years, there’s so much to look forward to. That includes this year’s lineup of amazing speakers.
Still… there are a few things we recommend you keep in mind to get the full experience of this inspirational event.
Five ways to prepare for Quality Talks:
- Review Speakers: We have 10 influential leaders in the health care space speaking at this year’s Talks. Each has a special niche in the industry. Whether it’s health equity or AI, each brings something unique to the table… or stage. We strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with our panel of speakers. It will help you prepare questions or thoughts ahead of time when you meet them.
- Engage on Social Media: Our team strives to keep Quality Talks lively across all mediums, including social media. By following @NCQA on Twitter and using #QT2022, you stay closely connected with us, speakers, and attendees. It’s also an opportunity to see what you may have missed, or your peers’ reactions to a speaker’s thoughts. Most importantly, it’s a great way to share your thoughts and insight.
- Download the App: Our interactive Quality Talks app is another great way to stay up to date. It has push notifications to remind you when breaks are over and when certain sessions begin, a virtual room for you to chat with fellow attendees, the schedule of the day, games, and more. This app is available on IOS and Android devices.
- Take Notes: This event will be jam-packed with ideas on ways to transform the future of health care, health equity, using AI to improve quality, and more. So don’t forget to bring your notebooks and pens, laptops or tablets – if that’s your preferred method of notetaking. And don’t forget to bring your chargers, we will have charging stations available for those joining us in person.
- Network: We can’t stress enough how many engaged professionals will be in attendance. Don’t miss this chance to network with senior leaders in the industry and with like-minded peers you want to stay connected with in the future. Don’t be shy, ask questions and connect. And for those who are joining Quality Talks virtually, social media and our app present opportunities to network with our speakers and this year’s attendees.
These are all simple things you may have overlooked when prepping for Quality Talks. We hope the reminders help. And we look forward to seeing you on April 21.
Oh, and if you haven’t registered yet, hurry before time runs out. Registration closes on April 20.